Find Your Perfect Home
“To Leave Satisfied, You Must Arrive Prepared.”
Consider this your home buyer’s toolkit. Open it up, take a look around, and if you like, start equipping yourself with the tools necessary to make your best purchase. the right amount of knowledge equals power, and real estate is certainly no exception.
We hope you enjoy the free report we’ve provided, and we hope you learn a little more about what it takes to make your important purchase a great one.
The real estate market in Southern Georgian Bay and Area is certainly volatile, and all of the information about buying a home can be overwhelming. We can help.
When you’re ready to act, contact us.
We fight on behalf of our buyers.
We negotiate the absolute best price.
We protect you.
We simplify your transaction for you as much as possible.
REPORT: Six Simple Things You Can Do to Ensure a Smooth Home Purchase
The Southern Georgian Bay area is more vibrant than ever! There is always something exciting to do or see. Whether it is taking in a show, enjoying an outdoor festival, attending a community class, or simply hanging out and enjoying Southern Georgian Bay’s unique culture, it is the people who make Southern Georgian Bay special. This is a place to work, live and call home.
“Houses can form a neighbourhood, but only people can make it a community.”
Community is an essential part of the family, of lifestyle, and of real estate.
Understanding local conditions in Southern Georgian Bay is important when it comes to buying and selling real estate. Still, the neighbourhood you choose can have a dramatic impact on all other aspects of your life as well.
When it’s time to move, call us to get a representative on your side who has the experience, market knowledge, and confidence to help you make the best transaction possible. Enjoy!
Grace and Rob
Tips for finding the perfect neighbourhood
1. Make a list of all of the amenities that are close by in the neighbourhood you are considering as your new residence. Keep in mind what distances and routes to each of these places are acceptable and what are not.
2. Determine what the best features of the neighbourhoods are. This is especially helpful if you are deciding between a few different neighbourhoods:
- Are there parks nearby?
- Is it scenic and visually appealing?
- Are there quiet areas, streets, and cul de sacs?
- Are the people friendly in the neighbourhood?
- Is the neighbourhood clean? Yards, streets, parks?
- Are there nice trees and foliage?
- Do the lots have large or small yards?
- Are there walkways, and are they easily accessible?
- Is it a safe neighbourhood?
- What are the market values of the homes in the area?
- Are there many houses for sale?
- How long ago was the community developed?
- What is the average age of the people in the area?
- Are there families with small children in the area?
- What is the proximity to schools?
- Are there community events or organizations?
3. Walk around in the neighbourhood. The best way to determine the cleanliness and friendliness of the neighbourhood is to walk around it and meet its residents.